Our Mobile Multi-Phase Extraction (MMPE) projects utilize traditional multi-phase extraction techniques. Recovered fluids are stored in onsite containers then transported and disposed of at state certified disposal facilities. Our straight recovery systems utilize oil-sealed, water-sealed or claw pumps, depending on the application, to extract multiple phases of contaminants then transfer fluids into designated containers for transport and disposal. Utilizing straight-recovery systems allows for extraction projects to be conducted without the need for fluid sampling or treatment. Our straight-recovery systems range from 75 to 300 CFM. Each automated system is equipped with wireless telemetry ensuring minimal to no down time in the rare event of a system alarm. Our mobile remediation systems provide our clients the most cost effective and easily implemented approach for Petroleum, Agricultural and Chemical clean-up. We have performed more mobile remediation events than any provider in the Mid-Atlantic.
MMPE With Treatment
Our MMPE Treatment systems utilize traditional multi-phase extraction techniques combined with full treatments trains for treatment of waste-water and extracted fluids. Recovered fluids are treated using various treatment options including, oil-water separation, air-stripping, sediment filtration, metals filtration, carbon and various media polishing. Our MMPE treatment systems, utilize oil-sealed, water-sealed or claw pumps, depending on the application, to extract multiple phases of contaminants then transfer fluids into the appropriate treatment trains. Fluids are then treated to the required levels then discharged according to permit requirements.
Utilizing the treatment-recovery systems allows for events to be conducted without the need for storage, transport or disposal. Our treatment-recovery systems range from 130 to 400 CFM. Each system is equipped with wireless telemetry ensuring minimal to no down time in the rare event of a system alarm. We have performed more mobile remediation events than any other provider in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Our experienced technicians provide monitoring well, supply well, surface water, air emissions and soil sampling services.
- Free product recovery system installation, retrofitting, operation and maintenance.
- Remediation equipment operation and maintenance, troubleshooting and retrofitting.
- Remediation system decommission, removal, site restoration services.
- Waste-water, pond and lagoon aeration, filtration / sparging services
- Irrigation and injection services for chemical, agricultural and petroleum releases.
- Carbon, resin and other media exchange services including transport and disposal. Liquid and vapor phase.
- Filtration services including fuel, oil, insecticide, herbicide, fertilizers.
- Portable tanks, vessels, equipment tanks, emergency standby tanks.
- Nutrient and chemical injection services, oxidizers, surfactants and well flushing / cleaning.
- Monitoring, supply and extraction wellhead/manhole rehabilitation, restoration services and abandonment.
- Top of Casing (TOC) surveying, site plans and area reconnaissance.
- Instrument repair and calibration.
- Small spill response, boom, sock, absorbent placement, initial abatement, spill oversight.